- 1 small onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 large leeks
- 1 potatoes, peeled
- 1 tbsp Swiss vegetable bouillon powder
- Saute onion and leek in the olive oil until soft, add garlic and continue to saute for another minute
- Add chopped cauliflower and chopped potato
- Add the vegetable bouillon and cover with water, bring to the boil
- Simmer for about 15 minutes or until the cauliflower and potatoes are soft
- Blend and add more water to achieve the desired consitency
More about these foods...
Cauliflower, Garlic, Leek, Olive oil, Onion, Potato, Stock powder.